Building long-term business sustainability and timely project delivery, and obtaining permits
Because businesses have to think long term, SAFEGE supports them throughout the project development cycle through to securing the necessary permits.
Our firm grasp of current regulations, our ability to anticipate future developments and our familiarity with the permitting process mean that we can give you intelligent, context-sensitive support that is adapted to the needs of your project. Our people will adopt an efficient, timely and methodical approach to plan your projects in accordance with the applicable statutory and environmental requirements.
We will work by your side to deliver the following services:
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Regulatory submissions as required for environmentally sensitive facilities and as applicable under the French Water Act
- Risk and hazard management
- Heat flux, explosion, emissions and odour modelling
- Impact assessments (biodiversity, odour, water, health)
- Submissions required prior to the decommissioning of facilities and remediation of contaminated sites
Some of our projects