Optimising water supply and distribution systems, while at the same time reducing the water footprint
From sourcing to discharge, SAFEGE offers its private-sector clients the benefits of its full water cycle expertise and its know-how in the management of wastewater effluent.
To ensure a secure and a high-quality water supply at an optimal cost and in compliance with the applicable environmental regulations and standards, SAFEGE supports its private-sector clients in the process of managing and upgrading their facilities.
- Providing a high-quality water supply
- Optimising and improving the security of supply sources
- Modelling and designing distribution systems
- Identifying and mapping existing facilities
- Identifying and developing solutions for managing stormwater
- Planning and optimising the treatment of wastewater
- Recovery of energy from wastewater and beneficial use of sewage sludge
Some of our projects
- Preliminary engineering design recommendations for restructuring the drinking water distribution system of Yoplait
- Discharge compliance study for a hundred or so Klépierre shopping centres
- Alternatives to discharging nitrogen fertilisers into groundwater aquifers at TOTAL's Grandpuits site
- Mapping of Bordeaux railway station's water metering plans and networks for SNCF Gare et Connexion